Hey darlings, HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY MONDAY!!!!
So, ladies, SUMMER IS HERE and I know its SUPERRRRR HOTTTTT, but we will STILL be cute. So figured I’ll do a quick post sharing How to get Ready for Summer for my last min babes who have NOT properly planned. Well, really how I’m getting ready for summer. And of course share ALL the details of this super CUTE yellow Loft shorts set.
HOW TO GET READY FOR SUMMER
- First decide how you want you to look ALL summer. Personally I want to look comfortable and brunch ready ALL summer long.
- Based on how you want to look for summer when shopping keep your summer style theme in mind. Only pickup pieces you know fits into your summer style .
- Think LIGHT and easy materials. Regardless what your theme is, the sun will be popping ALL SUMMER LONGGGGGG. Lightweight fabrics are breathable, durable and retain color well.
- Speaking of light, keep your makeup even lighter or you will literally MELT. Especially if you plan on doing fun summer outdoor activities. So you might have to update your makeup bag with lighter products.
- Cute and simple sandals that goes with literally EVERYTHING. They are easy to pack and don’t take a lot of space.
- Most people travel during summer so get on Groupon for ALL of your summer fun activities.
- Take FULL advantage of ALL the summer sales.
- And lastly, get yourself some CUTE swimsuits and work from the POOL!!!
About the look;
Couple of months ago my blogger friend, Crystal of @SocietyOfHarlow invited me to join her for her @Loft collaboration. Her idea idea was style for every style and this was my 2nd look. (See the first look, HERE) I ablostely LOVEEEEE this cute little yellow shorts set. It was soooo easy to style and perfect for all of my summer fun!! I’m wearing a medium but I should have went with a small as a run big.
LOFT SHORTS SET
FULL LOOK DETAILS
Set: Loft… Shoes: ShoeDazzle… Glasses: Walmart
Photos Credit: XL Shoots
Location: Atlanta, Ga
As always, thank you sooooo much for hanging with ME, here’s to more Spring/Summer fashion, muahhhh!!
Stay Connected with me on Instagram @iampriiincesss
As I like to say; Be a #BADASS…. Live Well, Work Hard and See the world in Style.