FALL WARDROBE WISHLIST
So fall is right around the corner and I should def. start thinking about what I will be wearing, right? Because we all know fall is my BEST styling season and I’ve been very very lazy about getting dress these days, lol.
So I’ve created my 2015 Fall Wardrobe Wishlist, more like essentials, a few piece that will help getting dress during the Fal/Winter season a little easier.
- Duster Coats– Will go great over dresses AND keep me warm during chilly nights.
- Joggers– Well, a girl gotta be comfortable but of course still CUTE, and joggers rock.
- Colored Pants– Very easy to style and go with everything you can think of.
- Beanies– Apart from being soooo freaking CUTE, they keep your head warm and help BIG time with BAD HAIR DAYS, and trust me, I have a LOT of those, lol. #TrueStory.
- Fab. Hats– Well working out plays a BIG part of my life but I can’t keep my hair from sweating out, so these fab. hats will be my bestie for church and weekend outings.
- Marsala Pieces– Well it is Color of The Year and these PRIIINCESSS dresses are too fab. gotta add a few to my Fall Wardrobe,
- Combat Boot– COMBAT BOOTS, make dressing down a whole lot cooler, like that down to earth cool bad ass chick next door, lol.
- Tights– Truth is, I can’t exactly get dress during the cold seasons without, TIGHTS.
- Riding Boots– World’s best creation. An easy essential, appropriate for whatever the fall days may bring. Day or Night.
- Scarves– Gotta keep my neck warm at all times.
I will be updating the blog as I build my wardrobe and will most likely be getting back into THRIFTING, I haven’t thrift in MONTHS, so hopefully I’ll be able to get out and thrift the next couple of Sundays.
What you think of my Fall Wardrobe Wishlist?
Thanks for hanging with ME, enjoy your Saturday!!!!!!
***Live YOUR Best Life***